The reasons why couples have troubles conceiving can be very simple or very complex. It is recommended that you and your partner speak with a fertility specialist and perform some basic tests if:
- You are under age 35 and have been trying to conceive for 12 months without success
- You are age 35 or over and have been trying to conceive for 6 months without success
- You are any age but have irregular periods, very heavy or painful periods, are having problems with intercourse (partner away during fertile periods, erectile dysfunction or painful sex), or are in a same sex relationship.
Our specialists have expertise in managing fertility concerns including:
- Unexplained Infertility
- Male factor Infertility
- Recurrent pregnancy loss or miscarriage
Our team is able to provide the full range of fertility services with our partners Queensland Fertility Group (QFG). These include:
- Natural cycle monitoring
- Ovulation induction
- Surgery to improve fertility including resection of endometriosis
- Intrauterine insemination
- In-vitro fertilisation (IVF) and Intracytoplasmic Insemination (ICSI)
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
Going through fertility treatment can be difficult. This is why we choose to have rooms co-located with QFG, who provide on-site services, including counselling, a donor team, and blood test service.
FERTILITY nurses – we work with passionate and experienced fertility nurses who provide in-depth one on one cycle education, cycle coordination and support throughout your fertility journey. They have worked in some of the largest and busiest fertility centres in Australia and are able to perform scans and IUIs if required.
Intrauterine inseminations are performed in our rooms whilst fertility procedures (Egg Pick Ups and Embryo Transfers) are currently performed at Spring Hill Day Surgery Hospital (SHDSH). Further information with regards to the hospital can be found at https://www.shsdh.com.au/.